Click here to download syllabus
Course Code : HCCC20
Course Name : CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
Duration : 2 Months
Eligibility : 10th / +2 / Diploma /Any Degree / Equivalent
Operation of IP Data Networks
· Operation of IP Data Networks
· Recognize the purpose and functions of various network devices such as Routers, Switches,
· Bridges and Hubs.
· Select the components required to meet a given network specification.
· Identify common applications and their impact on the network
· Describe the purpose and basic operation of the protocols in the OSI and TCP/IP models.
· Predict the data flow between two hosts across a network.
· Identify the appropriate media, cables, ports, and connectors to connect Cisco network
· devices to other network devices and hosts in a LAN
Switching Technologies Describe
· Determine the technology and media access control method for Ethernet networks
· Identify basic switching concepts and the operation of Cisco switches.
· Configure and verify initial switch configuration including remote access management.
· Verify network status and switch operation using basic utilities such as ping, telnet and ssh. LAN
· Identify enhanced switching technologies
· how VLANs create logically separate networks and the need for routing between them.
· Configure and verify VLANs
· Configure and verify trunking on Cisco switches
· Configure and verify PVSTP operation
IP addressing (IPv4 / IPv6)
· Describe the operation and necessity of using private and public IP addresses for IPv4 addressing
· Identify the appropriate IPv6 addressing scheme to satisfy addressing requirements in a LAN/WAN environment.
· Identify the appropriate IPv4 addressing scheme using VLSM and summarization to satisfy
· addressing requirements in a LAN/WAN environment.
· Describe the technological requirements for running IPv6 in conjunction with IPv4 such as dual stack
· Describe IPv6 addresses
· Describe basic routing concepts
· Describe the boot process of Cisco IOS routers
· Configure and verify utilizing the CLI to set basic Router configuration
· Configure and verify operation status of a device interface, both serial and ethernet
· Verify router configuration and network connectivity
· Configure and verify routing configuration for a static or default route given specific routing IP requirements
· Manage Cisco IOS Files
· Differentiate methods of routing and routing protocols
· Configure and verify OSPF (single area)
· Configure and verify EIGRP (single AS)
· Configure and verify inter VLAN routing (Router on a stick)
· Configure SVI interfaces
· Configure and verify DHCP (IOS Router)
· Describe the types, features, and applications of ACLs
· Configure and verify ACLs in a network environment
· Identify the basic operation of NAT
· Configure and verify NAT for given network requirements
· Configure and verify NTP as a client
· Recognize High availability (FHRP)
· Configure and verify Syslog
· Describe SNMP v2 & v3
Network Device Security
· Configure and verify network device security features
· Configure and verify Switch Port Security features
· Configure and verify ACLs to filter network traffic
· Configure and verify an ACLs to limit telnet and SSH access to the router
· Identify different WAN Technologies
· Configure and verify a basic WAN serial connection
· Configure and verify a PPP connection between Cisco routers
· Configure and verify Frame Relay on Cisco routers
· Implement and troubleshoot PPPoE